We have been watching the parts of the world being affected and infected with the virus and within a space of two months since the break out, the COVID-19 managed to reach our South African shores.
We have been watching many businesses being affected by the pandemic and has raised some concerns from our clients as well. We wanted to share with you that business will continue as normal for Thrift Happens as we are strictly based online. There will be a slight effect on stock availability due to our suppliers winding down operations, however we will keep everyone updated should there be a major change.
Everyone plays a role in ensuring safety and perhaps even sharing information about COVID-19 as it has become OUR issue collectively now.
Below, we have listed some handy precautionary measures you can begin practicing:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and keep a sanitizer with you
- Press lift buttons etc. with either your shoulders or knuckle (sanitize thereafter)
- Cough into your elbow or tissue and discard it immediately, then either wash your hands or sanitize them
- Be mindful of your surroundings and keep distance toward those who are sick
- Avoid touching your face without having washed your hands thoroughly with water and soap
- Run to your doc if you show any symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing and fever
So in essence, practice the same precautions as you would when everyone else has the flu bug.
Be safe and feel free to share this post with anyone.